Thursday 19 December 2013

Storyboard is one of the most important elements of multimedia production whether in film making , video or animation to creating products like websites. This is because it considers to be a visual script for these kind of projects. For my project of advertising " On Trend" beauty channel on Youtube I use storyboards to have a better idea of what each scene is going to look like, what resources or technical effects am I going to need, including sound, images and so on.  


My storyboard is aimed not to frame by frame breakdown of the story behind the advert, but rather a scene-by-scene breakdown.  So mainly, for each scene, I have a series drawing that describe what is going on including all the information that is vital to my scene for instance the setting or location, the camera transitions, time and actions that I think will help the viewers understand my story.  One of the advantages of storyboard is provide a clear and planned guide in which will help in directing my video and translate my ideas into visual images.   

Here are some inspirations..



No comments:

Post a Comment