Monday 23 December 2013

Beauty Channels!

My next step in planning my film-making project was looking at other beauty channels that has been well-known and exists since the last few years on Youtube platform. I found pretty much couple of my personal favorites that I keep watching on regular bases. My research on this part was to focus about how they deliver ideas in creative ways, what the channels aim and objective, who are the target audience and what inspire them to have a beauty channel.  I also looked into the technical aspects in terms of what editing program do they use for their videos, what equipment does my video need to be high definition quality that could help me during planning and recording shoots of my video.   Here are some inspiration examples from very successful beauty and fashion channels
MichellePhan



Missglamorazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment